March 29



I woke up and took a shower and had a café con leche before I headed out to class. The weather has been absolutely perfect lately. In class, a couple of people had presentations on Spanish business and we worked on more exercises with travel vocabulary and corrected them. Class went pretty quickly and I didn’t even notice that the hour and a half was over.

During my break, I needed a Spanish student help with correcting an assignment for my Linguistics class. To select the student that could help me, I just went to the cafeteria and looked at the students that looked like they had nothing better to do and just asked them. Two students helped me and it was painless on both sides of the transaction; my paper was short and I understood what they were saying to me. After, I went up to the computer lab and mapped out all of the classes I would like to take this summer and the fall to finish up my graduation requirements. It was actually pretty exciting.

In Linguistics class, we learned more about pronouns. There is light at the end of the tunnel and I think that I am finally getting the hang of all the rules for different usages. We corrected some homework exercises to finish up class. Before I knew it, it was 2:00 and we were out the door on the way back to the dorm. For lunch, I made a steak sandwich. They had brought out a fresh batch of fries as I was going through line that were exceptionally good.

I spent most of the afternoon on the rooftop patio. I fell asleep for a little bit and woke up feeling reenergized and ready for the last part of the day. I headed back downstairs and skyped with Laura for a little bit before our weekly meeting with the UGA group. The meeting was pretty short and we all went straight to dinner after. For dinner, I had a ham and cheese melt, some curry chicken and rice. I have normally always had French fries instead of rice, but the changeup was great.

After dinner, I didn’t do too much. I hung out in everyone’s room until about 11:30 before I decided it would be smart to get a full night sleep. It felt great to get into bed and I didn’t waste much time in falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment