March 27



I set my alarm to wake up in time for breakfast but the Doner pizza wasn’t settling too well in my stomach so I went back to sleep. I woke up in time to rush down to lunch and get ready to head to the beach with everyone. We took the metro; while we were riding Diego, Scott, Taylor and I guessed what time we would get there. I was four seconds off. Not too bad. There was a crowd that had left a little bit earlier in the morning so we had a pretty big group when we got there.

The beach was packed and the sun felt great. We threw a tennis ball around and laid around. It was so relaxing. I ran and took a plunge in the Mediterranean. The water was freezing but it cooled me off. After the sun started to go down, we decided to call it a day. We caught the metro back. Everyone was pretty exhausted and tried to catch a power nap while we rode home.

When we got back to the dorm, I showered and talked to Laura for a bit before dinner. She has been busy, but loving it. At dinner the cafeteria pulled a quick one on us and gave us hamburgers without buns. I made mine into a hamburger on a hoagie with tomato and lettuce. It was actually pretty good. The first course was chicken noodle soup that didn’t disappoint as well.

After dinner, I hung out in Diego’s room until about 11:30. We listened to a lot of music, looked up soccer matchups and watched funny youtube videos. At 11:30 everyone decided to go to O’Haras for a little bit. I hadn’t seen Juanjo in about two weeks so I told him my story over Fallas. He was concerned for me and was really nice about everything. I left at about 12:15 and headed back to the dorm. I talked to Laura for about thirty minutes before I went to bed. I had trouble falling asleep but managed to drift into slumber before 1:30.

**More pictures of ninots from Fallas

No comments:

Post a Comment