March 18



Despite the hours of parades passing my balcony all night, I had no trouble sleeping for 11 hours. I woke up at 12:00 feeling a lot better. I threw in another load of laundry (this time whites) and did my blog and looked up some previews for the upcoming NCAA tournament games. At about 2:00, I went down to lunch with some people. I made a pasta sandwich and had some French fries which is always a good way to start off the day.

I hung out with everyone and heard some really fun stories that went on while I wasn’t there, it sounds like craziness out there. At about 4:30 I was exhausted again and took another nap. Tough life right? When I woke up I had the chance to talk to my Dad, which was good because I hadn’t gotten a chance yet since what happened on the 16th.

I spent most of the night watching the craziness that was the NCAA tournament yesterday. My computer can get full coverage from NCAA.com so I watched almost all of the upsets. My heart goes out to the Irish and a terrible showing from the Big East on Day 1. I also watched leg two of the Valencia vs. Werder Bremen soccer game. Valencia ended up drawing 4-4 but since we had more away goals than they scored when they visited us last Thursday, we advance.

I went to dinner around 9:00 and had some soup, salmon and of course French fries. The salmon was actually really good; I was skeptical at first. After dinner, I went with Kristen and Stockton to the convenience store around the corner. The streets were so packed and so loud, I decided I needed to stay in one more night and skip the fireworks. I took a shower and hung out with everyone while they were getting ready to go out. They left around 12:00 for what was the biggest fireworks show of the week.

When they left, I came back to my room and watched a few episodes of Entourage before I went to bed. It was a relaxing, perfect night.

No comments:

Post a Comment